Monday 30 September 2013

Millie Mackintosh's guide to...Flawless Glowing Skin

Over the last year or so I have heard about the show called "Made in Chelsea", an English "reality" show that follows the lives of young men and women living in London's borough of Chelsea.

Naturally, loving all things England - especially their approach to style (no ice-cube sized engagement rings) - I finally decided that I needed to watch this show!

So I have seen one episode, but plan to continue because I was hooked! I love their accents, their clothes and just their lives in general! Four friends meeting on the Fulham Road in the middle of the day - how neat is that?!

Needless to say I have since tracked down some of the "stars" of the show, Binky and Millie (quintessential upper-class English names). Both shoot videos that instruct on the applying makeup and achieving certain looks.

One look that I love is Millie's skin. Here is the video to get her look:




Here are all of the products that Millie uses to achieve her glowing skin:














Here is the link to that specific page: http://www.feelunique.com/beauty-all-access/millie-mackintosh-flawless-glowing-skin/





No comments:

Post a Comment