Thursday 5 July 2012

I Love Your Style, But....

Please no more round hats with your hair pulled back like that!!!

Here is the evidence that I've collected:




In my opinion this shape of hat, paired with her hair pulled back like it is at the sides, is not flattering on Kate!

Here is what we can compare the pictures above to:







In the pictures most recently above, Kate's hair (when paired with this shape of hat) is only pulled back on one side, it's completely pulled back or it's entirely down. In my opinion, these looks are softer and more flattering. Also, the hats seem to be off to an angle, or tilted on her head, not dead in the centre like they are in the first set of pictures in this post.

So please, Kate, stop wearing these hats like you have been recently! I love your style, but these hats are killing me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment