Friday 6 December 2013

It's been a while...

So it's been a while since I've last had a chance to post, but it doesn't mean that I haven't been following Pippa and the royals!

Last night we saw both William and Kate out, now somewhat a rare sighting since Prince George was born in July.

Kate wore a dress we saw her in last year, accessorizing with a Zara necklace and shoes and a clutch that we've also seen before. She looked very nice, although I have to admit I don't love when she opts for a ponytail - but I thought the ribbon was a nice touch (or at least I think that it was a ribbon...).



And is it just me, or does Kate seem to be filling out her clothing differently now, since becoming a mother? She may have a flat stomach again, but she just seems to be cutting a fuller and healthier figure these days. I love it!

Today though, the Daily Mail has an article and Pictures reporting on the Duchesses trip to a Hospice.

I have to say that I absolutely HATE Kate's outfit! The jacket is pure 80's/90's, and those shiny blue cords with those black boots are a terrible combination! It's very rare that we've seen Kate fail in the fashion department, and if she does strike a miss it usually isn't all bad. But this outfit is just awful!!!



Also, I much prefer when Kate's hair is worn away from her face - lately I don't find it flattering when it just hangs on either side of her head, especially if it's flatter and not as wavy or curly.


But I am loving the return of her chestnut coloured hair! It definitely suits her - I wasn't a huge fan of her lighter hair. There were only a few cases where I admired it.

Sorry Kate!

Source:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2519394/Duchess-Cambridge-goes-solo-tea-party-childrens-hospice.html

No comments:

Post a Comment