Tuesday 29 November 2011

ITS ARRIVED!!!

A few weeks ago I wrote about a necklace designed by both Claudia Bradby AND then Kate Middleton (the latter who is now obviously the Duchess of Cambridge). Both women worked together in 2007 to create a reasonably priced collection of jewelry for Jigsaw - Kate's employer at the time. When Prince William and Kate became engaged back last November, Bradby recently re-released the necklaces, under her heritage collection, and once I saw them I knew that I had to have one!


Claudia Bradby's "Silver Bean and Crystal Pendant" Necklace

I loved all three designs, each featuring a different "jem stone", but I knew that the necklace featuring the "crystal" pendant was the one for me. Kate herself possesses the necklace with the "rose quartz", but despite that small difference it's neat to think that we both have the same classic and effortless piece that in addition she helped to design!

And I am proud to announce that the classic and effortless necklace has finally arrived! Claudia Bradby's staff were wonderful and efficient to deal with, and the piece got here in hardly any time all the way from London England!

Visit Claudia Bradby's site to see this necklaces and other great options! www.claudiabradby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment