Wednesday 17 July 2013

Pippa's Watch

I used to always wear watches, but in the last 10 years or so my wrist has been bare. This is mostly due to the fact that I always have my phone with me and it can tell me the time.

However, watches have made a huge come back in the last few years, and I love the new styles!

Among the watch wearers is Pippa Middleton, and I really like her gold watch!


I don't know the brand of this watch yet

If you're like me, you don't want to spend a ton of money on a watch, especially since at the moment I still don't really wear one except out to work. My hesitation also stems from the fact that I already have a watch that has some gold around its face, so if I got another watch it should probably be a silver one, so that it can go with the silver accessories I might happen to be wearing. But then I think... oh well, does it reallymatter if it doesn't all match? I kind of feel like it does matter though...

Anyways, I was looking at the Hudson's Bay's site and I found some great options that resemble Pippa's watch, and the prices are quite good! In fact, it would be easy to save to get a gold AND a silver watch!

Take a look at these watches from the Bay. The ones directly below are DKNY or Anne Klein, and they are $95. They are all in gold or gold/pearl or gold/white tones. I think they are very nice. The one in the top row second in is the one I like most, and the one I think resembles Pippa's watch best.









For a silver option here are some more watches, also by DKNY and Anne Klein. I have also included two watches that are both gold and silver. I guess these would be good options for solving my problem of matching to gold and silver jewelry. I just don't know if I like how they look... But they might look better in person.





If you like round faces, here are two DKNY watches, in gold and silver:


If you want a watch that will go with anything, here's a good option, although it's not like Pippa's:


This is actually the watch that I have, but around the face it is gold or rose/gold. It's very nice, but again, not perfectly versatile. 











1 comment:

  1. Somewhere the content of the blog surrounded by little arguments. Yes it is healthy for readers. They can include this kind of language in their writing skill as well as while group discussion in college. นาฬิกา นำ เข้า

    ReplyDelete