Friday 12 July 2013

Catching Up: Part I

Well I have some catching up to do! Lets hope I didn't miss anything!

I don't believe that we've had any more Pippa outings recently, until today that is. But I'll get to that in just a bit.

Today we had some articles concerning Prince Charles and Camilla, as the two attended an event the other evening concerning the protection of elephants.

Here are some photos from that evening.

Also, apparently the Queen and the Countess of Wessex were out on the Thames.

Read the article concerning all of this by following this link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2359070/Prince-Charles-Camilla-Royals-attend-Elephant-Family-party-Clarence-House.html

Charles and Camilla

Cara Delevingne (who I have to admit, from what I've seen in the media of her, I don't care for)

That same day (I believe) the Queen was out with the Countess of Wessex on the Thames. I don't know what the occasion was, I guess it was just for fun



No comments:

Post a Comment