Tuesday 2 July 2013

Ascot Dress: I've Seen it Before!

So this past Saturday I invited my parents over for supper, but I wasn't sure what I was going to make for them. But, as always, I consulted some of my recipe books - and one of them was Pippa's book Celebrate.

Anyways, as I was flipping through the pages, I spied something very familiar! It was a photo of Pippa (of course) and she was wearing the same dress she just wore to Ascot a few weekends ago! It was hilarious, because when I first saw the dress I thought it was very pretty but I figured it was new, as I didn't remember it. However, it obviously wasn't new, as I discovered when looking through Celebrate again! I literally laughed out loud, because it was such a funny coincidence!

Here's a look at that dress again :)



If I get a chance, I will add in a photo of the picture from the book! 







No comments:

Post a Comment