Tuesday 2 July 2013

Putting Together an Outfit Like Pippa's

I don't know about you, but I can look at tons of pictures of Kate and Pippa (and their outfits) and sometimes not have a clue how to actually assemble similar looks!

I know that must sound crazy, because you should just look at what they have on, find similar pieces (which I have no trouble doing) and wear it all together. But sometimes it just doesn't come off looking the same, or as good (but I tend to be too hard on myself, especially in cases like these). Another reason for this is, I can't carry through wearing certain things at certain times because it's not practical for my life.

For instance, I like to be comfortable when I'm at home, and sometimes when I'm running out quickly on an errand, so I tend to wear sweats or yoga pants and hoodies in the cooler weather, or shorts and t-shirts in the summer - and sometimes the latter looks aren't trendy! I don't accessorize and sometimes my hair and makeup isn't done as per usual. So I take comfort in those moments when I see some pictures of Pippa looking not so made up and not so good :)

Despite this though, I'm going to try to put together an outfit similar to what Pippa is wearing in the picture below, using items from stores that are every where and that are relatively inexpensive.



For this look I recommend the following items:









The scarf is from Etsy.com, the cardigan is from oldnavy.com, the pants are from gap.com, the shoes are from littleburgundy.com and the bag is from zara.com

I think that these items could all be worn to achieve a similar look to the one Pippa has in the photo above. Just pair with some sunglasses and you should be good to go! 




1 comment:

  1. Very interesting about the shoes but I really think a more full sneaker would be more like her shoe which as you can guess, I am very attracted to!

    ReplyDelete