Friday 12 July 2013

Catching Up: Part III

Yesterday the Daily Mail ran an article about the Middleton family attending a concert as a part of the Coronation Festival. Apparently they were invited "en masse" by the Queen. I think that's wonderful, and the whole family looked very smart!


Pippa especially looked very pretty in her dress. She was tanned and had her hair parted in the middle again, as we last saw her do publicly at Wimbledon a few weeks ago. I wonder if this will be her new style? She obviously has her hair cut (or had it cut) to accommodate both a side and a centre part. To do this your stylist needs to just cut for a centre part, and your hair will be symmetrical. However, it still allows you to do a side part. However, if you're OCD like me, this might bother you if your hair is shorter and so are your layers, as you will notice that with a side part it looks like its not cut evenly. For instance, there are more layers on the parted side, whereas the other side is all longer layers and flatter as a result. But it's done, so it's not wrong (I hope).




I only wonder how Pippa achieves the waves/loose curls in her hair. We've seen Kate do this a few months ago herself. I can only thing they've done it with an iron, rather than with rollers. If you have any thoughts, please feel free to comment. Regardless though, she looks fresh and really pretty. This is one of the times I think she is at her best looking! She just looks really fresh and she looks her age. There are no close up shots of her makeup, but I suspect that is partly to do with this beautiful look she's sporting here. Her heavier makeup can look nice, but I find it can also age her, and she tends to look hard.


I wish that I had that tan!!!! This weekend I'm going away to the cottage, I hope to come back with more of a tan :) But a spray tan seems like the way to go if you have the time and especially the money for it.

Carole also looked gorgeous! I thought her hair was done in a very flattering style. I like the flipped out bits at the bottom of her layers. She also has a nice tan :)







No comments:

Post a Comment