Wednesday 17 July 2013

I Want These Earrings!

Back in mid June, when Pippa attended at tennis match, we saw her wearing earrings by Davina Combe -and I want them!

Here are some pictures of Pippa wearing the earrings:



And for a closer look, here is a picture of the actual earrings:


I LOVE these earrings! I think they are so pretty! I also like them in the "Rock Crystal", and for such an expensive purchase (especially when you've factored in the exchange rate and shipping), they might be a more versatile choice. Here they are below:


I prefer both pairs in the yellow gold, as opposed to the rose gold that they also come in. You can also get them in silver. 

Anyways, it isn't likely that I will be buying these beautiful earrings, so I'm on the hunt (as usual) to find something similar. But I think this will be a tough one to emulate! 






No comments:

Post a Comment