Friday 28 September 2012

Pippa: Back into the Swing of Things

Pippa appeared at a club opening in London. She wore a black dress with some beading on it that shimmered. She paired it with a black jacket too and black suede boots - which we've seen her in before this September. Also, she was wearing tights, unlike the when we last saw her in the Daily Mail. I'm glad that I'm not alone on that front. It may look a little out of place compared to the bare legs around her, but I think that it's not only practical, but it shows some character - in that Pippa obviously likes to be warm but she's also willing to keep a tradition going and it shows that she has a certain kind of class (at least I think that tights are classy). There's a kind of decorum there I think. Who knows - but I like it!

I love the dress, but I'm not such a fan of the boots and the jacket. Pippa definitely has an edge to her style, which I have to admit that I don't care for. But usually one of the individual pieces she wears works for me.









Article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2209935/Party-princess-Pippa-Middleton-shimmers-little-black-dress-guest-honour-London-club-launch.html

No comments:

Post a Comment