Thursday 13 September 2012

Will and Kate in Singapore

Here are some pictures of Will and Kate in Singapore.

I'm not a big fan of this first outfit, I feel like it looks a bit big on her, or like there is too much fabric for her frame. Also, I do not like it when she pulls her hair back at the sides like that. It makes her face look really round. When she would put her half-up half-down before she was married, when she was out on engagements in early 2011, it worked. I don't know what's different or what's changed, but I don't like it when she does this style lately. I like the second dress though. And I love her hair! So much softer, looser waves/curls. I don't like the curls as of late - too hard and make her face look really round. There, I've said my piece :)























Article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2201383/Kate-Middleton-Prince-William-visit-orchid-created-Princess-Diana-got-see.html

No comments:

Post a Comment