Monday 24 June 2013

All About Pippa: Part III

Although Pippa did not attend Ascot on Friday last week, she did attend on Saturday. It seems like it was a busy Saturday, as she also attended Lady Melissa Percy's wedding later that afternoon up in Northumberland.

Here is Pippa at Ascot:






I really like her outfit! I think she looks so pretty, and everything just works together so nicely! The only thing I don't really care for is her makeup, I think her eyes are done up a little too heavily. But I love her accessories, rings, necklace, bag and shoes. Her hat is also very pretty.

Here are some pictures of later in the day, when she attended the wedding:






This dress reminds me very much of the one by Project D London she wore last year to watch tennis with her sister, Kate. I don't care for either. I don't find them to be the most flattering of fits on her body for some reason, and I think that Pippa can look much better. I prefer it when she wears more classic outfits, rather than trendy ones.

Prince William and Prince Harry were also at this wedding, but Kate stayed home because of the journey there apparently.




Sources: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2346242/Pippa-Middleton-demonstrates-sophisticated-style-exclusive-annual-horse-race-event-Ascot.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2346429/Pippa-demure-peplum-dress-arrives-society-wedding-Kate-forced-miss-pregnancy.html


No comments:

Post a Comment