Monday 24 June 2013

All About Pippa: Part I

There are a number of things to comment on in this post. Pippa has been very busy over the last few weeks!

Here is Pippa watching Tennis back on June 13th:




I really love her hair parted this way - it's more of an exaggerated side part than she usually wears. I think it's quite flattering. I also really like how she's done her eye make up. It's similar to how she did it for a wedding a few weeks ago. It's much softer and prettier I think. She looks good in this colour of green too. 

Pippa's earrings are also lovely! They are by Davina Combe and I believe they are the gold knots with the amethyst stone. 

Very classy!


Read the full article here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2341052/Game-Set-Matchy-Matchy-Pippa-wears-green-twinset-watch-Andy-Murray-play-Queens-tennis-club-today.html



No comments:

Post a Comment