Friday 7 June 2013

Middleton Physique

Well this morning I woke up feeling really good and very close to my old self! I feel like getting back on track and eating right and working out (I have to say that I've probably been eating closer to 1,500 calories a day this week than my goal of 1,200 - but I'm cutting myself some slack, and I've been quite unwell and my body is still really out of whack).

But today, as I said, I'm feeling good! So I've just had breakfast: coffee and a yogurt. Normally I would have had cereal with my coffee, but I woke up a bit late and don't want to eat that much as I will be having my lunch soon (I know that sounds terrible, but I've really not been well, so I've let myself get as much sleep as possible).

For lunch I will be having half of a pita whole wheat pita with some shaved deli turkey, lettuce, horseradish prepared mustard, some pickle and 11 baby carrots. All of that amounts to 183 calories! And it's quite filling. I'm really not hungry again until supper.

Dinner tonight is a question mark, as I am eating at my in-law's, but I will be making healthy choices (more meat than carbs and lots of veggies). Also, although she makes great desserts, I will probably avoid it all together this evening. I need to get my old mentality back before I can start being lenient with myself. I really haven't stuck to 1,200 calories this week as I said, and I can't let myself do that or else the weight will come off much slower and I just won't have the right and dedicated mindset that I need.

I find it much harder to diet until I've seen a drop on the scale, then I really feel inspired and it helps me to continue. But until I see the numbers go down, I tend to not buckle down as I should - which is funny as some people are the opposite.

I will also do my 40 minute "Cardio Pilates" DVD. It combines 20 minutes of mat-work with 20 minutes of cardio. It's a good tape and I actually enjoy it better than some other ones I have.

If you want to have a body like Kate and Pippa, you need to put in the time and make the sacrifices!



This is a picture in her article in Vanity Fair! I'm currently sending my husband out on the mission to find it! Hopefully he comes back successful :)



No comments:

Post a Comment