Tuesday 14 May 2013

Pippa Attends Vanity Fair Party

The Daily Mail has published an article, along with some photos, of Pippa Middleton attending a Vanity Fair party in Mayfair today.

The article calls Pippa's outfit "dowdy", but I don't agree.

Although I don't love the outfit, I don't think that the DM's adjective really describes the ensemble. I would say that where Pippa went wrong is that she's chose two "statement" pieces. She should have either gone with a simple black shoe and kept the skirt she's wearing, or gone with a simple black skirt and worn the shoe she is wearing. But wearing both together was a mistake in my opinion. As a result the outfit lacks focus.




I loved Pippa's makeup though, she looked much more fresh today than I've seen her the past few times she's been photographed. It looks like she might not have taken the eyeliner all the way around her eye, but rather stopped the bottom liner before the inside corner of her eye, and same with the top liner. I like it. I think it's less ageing.

GO PIPPA! :)

Read the full article here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2324385/Pippa-Middelton-fails-impress-glamorous-Vanity-Fair-lunch-attended-Tom-Ford-Jemima-Khan.html


No comments:

Post a Comment