Thursday 23 May 2013

Pippa and James Attend Waitrose Summer Party

It's been a busy week for Pippa and James Middleton this week! Last night both siblings attended Waitrose's Summer Party (Pippa is now writing for the grocery market's magazine).

I thought Pippa looked quite nice in her pinky/peach dress. She also wore the same heels we saw her wearing on the weekend and the previous evening. Those Middleton girls love to recycle what they have, it's very refreshing!

The only thing I didn't love was the fact that Pippa's clutch seemed to be a nude patent leather, whereas her shoes are more of a tan colour. I could be wrong about the colour of the shoe - the Daily Mail seems to think they are peach. But if they are tan, I somehow feel as though it's wrong to pair tan and nude colours together... they're almost too close but too different to pair together. I know that Pippa and Kate don't always match their bags to their shoes, but they seem to make sure that they are never similar enough to look like just a miss either.

I also would like to comment (here it comes again) on Pippa's hair colour. There are some photos here where it seems to me that she's dyed her hair! And then in other pictures (with better light) that it looks like her normal colour. But sometimes darker dyes can play tricks like that. In certain lights they look like a better or very similar version to your "normal" colour, but in other lights they look like a badly done dye job. I used to feel this way about Kate's hair colour about a year ago. It would do this.

So I don't know, I'll just say I don't know :)















Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2329328/Pippa-Middleton-oozes-elegance-flowing-peach-floral-number--finds-new-fan-Phillip-Schofield-Waitrose-bash.html



No comments:

Post a Comment