Wednesday 22 May 2013

Princess Eugenie, Pippa and James Middleton and Co.

The Daily Mail has published pictures of Princess Eugenie, Pippa and James Middleton and their respective dates out on the town last night.

Pippa and her boyfriend, Nico Jackson, looked VERY tanned! In fact, I thought that Nico looked particularly awful with so much of a tan, and even Pippa was having a hard time pulling it off in my opinion. But I liked her dress, and I noticed that she wore the same heels and bag that she accessorised with on the weekend at a friend's wedding. I do like the shoes a lot.

I would also like to comment that I think that Pippa's hair colour might have changed... it looks a bit darker than it normally does, especially against her black dress. I'm going to try to find some pictures to back up my suspicion and I will do a separate post.










No comments:

Post a Comment