Wednesday 22 May 2013

UPDATED: Has Pippa Dyed Her Hair?

In my last post I wrote that I suspected that Pippa had died her hair a darker shade of brown. Although Pippa natural hair colour is medium/darker chesnut, the picture in the Daily Mail looks quite a lot darker. I realize that it's dark out in the photo, but even the flash isn't picking up the colour of her hair as it has in the past - even against a black dress.

Take a look at the photos that I've compiled and judge for yourself. I've tried to use photos that show Pippa's hair against black as much as possible.

The picture in question is the first.





I could be dead wrong, but Pippa's hair colour in the first picture really stood out to me. And in the picture directly above my writing here shows the same tanned skin, close enough to some black in her dress, but it just looks more natural and more like what we're used to seeing Pippa's hair colour look like - or at least I think so.

If Pippa has dyed her hair, I assume we will know soon enough when we see some pictures of her in the daylight. And to me it's just a very slightly different and darker shade than what I think she naturally has. So it doesn't really stand out as all that big of a change. But I did notice something was amiss :)

I just scrolled down this other article concerning Pippa's night out, and I found some more pictures. After seeing them, I have decided that I don't think her hair colour has changed afterall. Take a look.

Note: Pippa does NOT look pleased to be getting her picture taken! I wonder if we rarely see Nico out with her for this very reason? He must not like having his picture taken, or I get that feeling given his expressions (what's with that?) and Pippa's unusual reaction to the photographers.







Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2328874/Pippa-Middleton-steps-glamour-leggy-black-dress-parties-brother-Jamess-new-girlfriend-Donna-Air.html

No comments:

Post a Comment