Wednesday 17 July 2013

I Like That Pippa Still Embraces the Chandelier!

Chandelier earrings have been "in" for many years now, and we've seen Kate and Pippa embracing this jewelry trend over the past decade or so. However, in more recent years, Kate seems to have moved away from the chandelier earring and other less subtle jewelry in general I would say, and only on a few occasions have we seen her wearing them - and when we do they cost a fortune!

So it was nice when I recently realized, after re-examining some pictures of Pippa attending the Waitrose Summer party, wearing a pair of chandelier earrings! Now, I'm sure they weren't cheap either, but I would also assume that they aren't nearly the price of something Kate owns nowadays either!

Here are some pictures:



I haven't worn earrings like this, like a true chandelier earring, in a while - just because I feel like sometimes they might look a bit chintzy, or I felt like they might not have been as "on trend" as they used to be. I am also fairly simple in my approach (not un-Kate or un-Pippa like) when it comes to jewelry and how much I wear and what I wear.

However, I will definitely now be embracing this earring again!




No comments:

Post a Comment