Tuesday 2 July 2013

Barbour

In England (and the UK) Barbour seems to be a staple piece of clothing for anyone venturing out of doors in wet weather or unpredictable weather.

Back in the fall I purchased a quilted jacket from Zara which I really like, but I don't think it's really water proof. I have other water proof coats, but none of them are like the traditional Barbour jacket.

Stollery's in Toronto, a store that has been around for generations at the corner of Bloor and Yonge, is currently having a Barbour sale! I noticed this a few weeks ago as I walked past their store. So naturally I went on their website to take a look and that eventually prompted me to look elsewhere when I couldn't find much for women at Stollery's (but I did find a super cute dog jacket!).

Here is what I found on ASOS (and what I would LOVE to own!!!):



I think Kate, at least, would love it too :)

http://www.asos.com/Women/A-To-Z-Of-Brands/Barbour/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=11698


No comments:

Post a Comment