Wednesday 24 July 2013

Middleton Inspired: My Birthday Mani and Pedi

So after much consideration (it's kind of sad really), I've decided that for my special treat to myself - my birthday mani and pedi - I'm going to get my fingernails done in a nude/pale pink colour and my toes done in a more bold and summery pink.

Kate's hand (of course - who else has a ring like that?)

My inspirations? Kate and Pippa of course! I've noticed that they keep their finger nail polish very low-key and natural, but they've been known to splash out on their toenail polish. And so I intend to follow-suit!

Pippa's feet

I think half the trouble is planning ahead with polish. Especially if you get a professional manicure or pedicure. You want the polish you choose to be versatile enough (or I do anyway) so that it goes with almost anything in your closet. And I don't think you can go wrong with these choices!




No comments:

Post a Comment