Tuesday 2 July 2013

Other Items that Kate or Pippa Might Wear

If you're like me, you admire Kate and Pippa's style. That's sometimes what this blog is mostly about, despite the blog's title.

Anyways, I really like Pippa's grey pants that I've seen her in a number of times. I don't know if they are always the same pair, but none the less I wish that I had something like them. They are a great colour for spring, summer and even fall (or maybe just every season), and they are a nice alternative to traditional denim without the bold colours and patterns that have been style staples for the past couple of years.


Recently I found a pair that are sort of like Pippa's pants, made by Gap. Although they have some extra details (zippers), I think they are still very similar and something that Pippa might choose to wear herself, as they have that bit of edge she seems to gravitate towards.



The only thing that I'm not sure about, is the length of these pants. They seem to be ankle length in the picture, and they are called "skimmer" jeans and they are referred to as being a "shorter length". So these may not be so great in cooler months.




No comments:

Post a Comment