Wednesday 17 July 2013

The Dress: Pippa and Kate's Summer Style

When the weather gets warmer and you want to be cool and you want to look effortless - no matter if you're running errands, going out for a casual dinner, or going to work, the summer dress is a staple!

Kate and Pippa love their summer dresses, especially the wrap dress. It's effortless and it looks great on so many different body types (it can be very forgiving).

I've officially been on the hunt in the last week or so to find such a dress, and I found some good options!

I always tend to go to these three stores first (online of course), Banana Republic, Gap and Old Navy. They have great sales and usually great pieces.

I struck out at the first two though, and I would have scored at Old Navy had the dress I liked not been sold out! However, I just went back to look again now and they have more colours and prints in the dress I like, and they have them in my size (although not in black - but I figure I shouldn't get black for a summer dress anyways)!

Here is the dress I liked and have literally just bought - and it's only $32.94 with an extra at 20% off! It also comes in black.





Here are some pictures of Kate and Pippa in their summer wrap dresses:

















No comments:

Post a Comment