Wednesday 24 July 2013

The Middleton Eyeliner: A Closeup

I just came across this really good close up of Kate's eye makeup! I know I seem obsessed with this, but I just really want to know how it's done - even if I don't necessarily do it myself :)

It is from a while ago, I believe, as I don't think she quite does this look any more (although it does seem to be making somewhat of a comeback, but it's been updated a bit).

I would also like to comment on how beautiful her skin is here! I mean, it doesn't seem like she has issues with her skin in general (but makeup can hide a multitude of sins), and she does have the money to spend on making sure she's flawless. Regardless though, whatever she's doing her skin looks great!

Here is the picture I'm talking about:


No comments:

Post a Comment