Tuesday 2 July 2013

Prince Harry at Glastonbury

His girlfriend, Cressida Bonas, attended the Glastonbury festival on the weekend, but originally there were no reports suggesting that the Daily Mail were able to spot Harry.

However, an article has been published, with pictures of the Prince at the festival after all. He's picture below wearing a fedora and sunglasses (circled in red).

It looks like Cressida is also in the picture, I believe she's the one wearing the blue hat.


Here is another picture of Cressida at the festival (below). I'm sure she fit in quite well looking like she did, but I have to say that I really don't like her. I know I don't actually know her, but from what I've seen I can imagine her type. She seems to have the attitude of "I don't care" hanging about her, and a very independent and against the grain streak to her as well. Which is all well and good, if you're not dating Prince Harry :) 

I don't mean to be unkind, but she's not the right fit. She might be fun now, but she does not seem to be cut from the same cloth as Kate, and Kate seems to be just what the doctor ordered for the British monarchy. So why mess with that recipe for success? 



When I was reading another article on the weekend about the festival, I loved looking at all the pictures of people wearing their Hunter rain boots! I guess they're very practical footwear for this occasion, but I just loved seeing it! I love my Hunter boots!



 Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2353465/Prince-Harry-goes-incognito-Glastonbury-trilby-sunglasses--parties-early-hours.html


No comments:

Post a Comment