Tuesday 2 July 2013

Get a Jacket Like Kate's

A few months ago Kate was spotted getting into a car wearing a jacket from Zara. She has also most recently worn it getting into a helicopter in Wales.


I admired this jacket both times I've seen it. It is very classic, very flattering and the colours will go with anything. It's also very versatile. 

If you're like me, I love to find the exact items or similar ones to what I see either Kate or Pippa wearing (if I like them). Usually it is more cost effective, and thus possible to own, if you find something similar to the item.

After some searching, I have just come across a piece from Gap that is very much like the jacket Kate is wearing above. It's not quite as tailored, but it's still very nice and just as versatile.







No comments:

Post a Comment