Friday 19 July 2013

Getting Excited!

I have to say that I'm getting excited for the delivery of Will and Kate's baby! I don't usually care about these things, but the suspense is killing me! When is he or she going to arrive??? What will the name be???

The Daily Mail reported today that "a source let it slip that today (July 19th) is the actual due date", rather than the before mentioned July 13th date. Kate herself has said "mid-July".

Like with any media coverage though, I am just going with the flow, as if i know nothing, since we really don't know anything for sure.

But, I'm really hoping that this baby arrives next week, and preferably on the 25th, my birthday. But, if it has to come early, the 22nd (my mom's birthday) would work too :)

I wonder how Kate is feeling (and not to mention Will)?

Read the full article by the Daily Mail here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2370035/Royal-baby-date-Claims-Duchess-Cambridge-NOT-overdue.html





No comments:

Post a Comment