Monday 22 July 2013

THE BABY IS COMING! THE BABY IS COMING!

Like I have done everyday since July 13th (the first date thrown out there by the media as Kate's possible due date), I have checked the Daily Mail for news of Kate going into labour.

Today, like any one of those days, I was prepared to be disappointed BUT, I wasn't!!!

The Duchess of Cambridge is in labour, and has been since 6:30 (roughly) British time! I guess that makes it about 1:30am my time in Toronto, Canada. I believe that we're only 5 hours behind, or is it 6?




Anyways, it's happening - and it's July 22nd! My mom's birthday! What a great present :) But if it had to come between now and the 25th (my birthday), I'm happy it came today, rather than risk a day that wouldn't be celebrated naturally in our family.

Here is a GREAT article released by the Daily Mail today: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2350630/Kate-Middleton-goes-labour-Duchess-Cambridge-Royal-baby-progressing-well.html

Also, the Toronto Star reported that Will and Kate arrived in a Range Rover (what else?) and they both looked calm when they entered the hospital by a side door. You can read that little tidbit here: http://www.wheels.ca/news/range-rover-a-chariot-fit-for-a-royal-baby-in-waiting/

Now, the ultimate suspense, is it a boy or a girl? It is still reported that Will and Kate do not know the gender of this baby. I kind of like that they decided to wait with the rest of us on this one :) Normally though, I like when couples find out early, and I would prefer to know early myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment