Tuesday 2 July 2013

Jewelry: Pieces Kate and Pippa Might Wear

I love etsy.com! It's a great place to find things inexpensively, like items for the home, scarves and one of a kind items, or jewelry. Some sellers will even make things for you and there are a lot of replica pieces on there that have been inspired because of Kate!

Here are some pieces that I think Kate or Pippa might like, or pieces that are similar to ones that Kate or Pippa own.

Similar to a necklace Pippa wears frequently

Similar to a pair of earrings that Kate wears frequently, but in silver, not yellow gold

Similar to a pair of earrings that Kate wears frequently

I could see Kate wearing this, as it reminds me of her Asprey pendant necklace

Very similar to the earrings that William gave Kate 

I could see Pippa wearing this ring

I could see either Kate or Pippa wearing this necklace

Similar to a pair of earrings that Kate wears

Go check out etsy.com if you haven't already!




No comments:

Post a Comment