Friday 12 July 2013

Dorothy Perkins at The Hudson's Bay

I was quite excited when the Hudson's Bay started carrying Dorothy Perkins in their stores. Kate has clothes by the designer, and of course it's a British brand, and it certainly has a special look because of it!

Here is a top that I bought about a month ago. It fits really nicely, it's very flattering and I feel very put together when I wear it. It's effortless and I could imagine Pippa, and maybe even Kate, wearing it. The pattern is a bit whimsical, and it's called the "Wedgwood Print" - which I love! :)


Here are some other pieces by the brand that I could imagine Pippa wearing:






Pair all of these with blue jeans, or the black, grey and white tops with coloured jeans. The pinkish tops would look good with certain skirts. All of these tops would also look great with grey pants. I need to get some myself :)








No comments:

Post a Comment