Wednesday 24 July 2013

Royal Baby: Prince George of Cambridge!

We didn't have to wait long, thankfully, to find out the name of the royal baby! His name is George Alexander Louis - Prince George of Cambridge!

I have to say that I'm quite excited! I do like the name George, and my middle name is Alexandra - and the baby's middle name (or one of them) is Alexander! It's the next best thing to having him born on my birthday!

I wonder if Will and Kate were at all miffed when a reporter told them to just call him George already? I thought I noticed a certain expression on Will's face, could it have been a look of slight annoyance that the media had guessed it? Surely they would have known that George was being floated around as a top contender though. And at the end of the day, all is revealed anyways, so who really cares?

According to the DM, "Royal sources say the baby's names are not supposed to be symbolic but that the couple just like them." Nice!

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2376774/Royal-baby-Prince-George-announced-days-birth.html


No comments:

Post a Comment