Monday 20 May 2013

Pippa Attends Friend's Wedding

The Daily Mail reported that Pippa Middleton attended a friend's wedding over the weekend.

I think Pippa looked really nice in this cream dress by Tory Burch! She looked very elegant and very put together! Pippa's bag seemed to contain a bit of electric yellow, I could be mistaken though, which added some punch and showed her more creative take on fashion. But it all seemed to work.

I thought the braid in her hair was quirky, but I didn't mind it. I also thought that her makeup looked pretty too - it seems like she didn't have as much eyeliner around her eyes and she just looked softer. I noticed that she didn't seem as tanned as she sometimes is too.

If you are looking to get a safe tan this summer, and don't want to pay the premium for a spray tan, Clarins makes a really good product. I bought it a few weeks ago and when I put a sample of it on the colour was really nice and it didn't look fake. I will be trying it all over soon. I think I might also try the "Pretend TAN" towels, I've read about them recently. I think the tan develops almost immediately and it's also supposed to look natural and last for a while.










Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2326978/Pippa-Middleton-Duchess-Cambridges-sister-steps-Verity-Evetts-wedding.html


No comments:

Post a Comment