Monday 29 April 2013

Aubrey England

I have been looking for a summer bag for a few weeks now and I've discovered a brand called Aubrey England at Town Shoes!

There are three bags that I really like that I've asked to have ordered into the store closest to me:





I really like the middle one best I think... originally I was wrestling between the first and the last bag, but the middle one might be my favourite! So much for not like white bags :) But it's not all white, and it's not white leather, I think it's canvas. Which makes a difference. I also think that the middle bag's trim colour will best match the shoes I just purchased from Nine West too. Plus, a really summery bag like the middle one will ensure that I switch back to my fall and winter bags and use them when the time comes around again!

Hopefully the bags will come in sometime next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment