Monday 29 April 2013

Kate Visits a Children's Hospice

It's April 29th today, and it's the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's second wedding anniversary (and my dog's third birthday believe it or not!)!

As the Daily Mail reports though, it's "business as usual" for Kate and William, as both are hard at work.

Kate looks gorgeous in her peach coloured coat and dress! I love the colours on her, it's very spring-like as well!

I notice that she is sticking to wearing shorter dresses lately, I wonder if it's supposed to make her look thinner, as her legs are still in quite good shape? Just a thought. I remember seeing Autumn Kelly (or Autumn Philips) wearing a short coat when she was heavily pregnant and wondering why she would do that. I suppose it also keeps a pregnant woman from looking or feeling too covered up and possibly from feeling too dowdy.

I also love how Kate seems to be doing her lately too. I suspect that she is curling her hair with a curling iron, rather than just blowing it out or using hair rollers. I like it a lot! It makes her look very youthful and the style suits her longer layers/almost one length hair style!

Here are some more pictures of Kate:
















No comments:

Post a Comment