Monday 9 July 2012

What's Up with Kate?

Maybe back a few months ago I started to feel like Kate was looking different.... I was seeing more pictures of her where I didn't like how she looked (which never happened back in 2011), or she didn't look like herself - or the person that I remembered from 2011/early 2012.

I've been trying to put my finger on what has changed about her since that time, because there certainly has been a change! But what is it???

Here are some pictures that I've gathered from various times in 2011, and then there will be pictures from 2012. See for yourself and try to help me out!





 Now here are some pictures from early 2012, when I start to see the change:



What is it??? Is it her hair colour? Is it her makeup? Maybe she's wearing more hats and her hairstyles are changing as a result, or the hats all of the time are making her look stuffy - or the kind of hats are having that effect?

To throw another wrench into the works, here are some pictures from 2012 that remind me of "the old Kate". So these are recent pictures that she her looking (to me anyways) more "Kate-like".








Maybe she isn't as done up in the pictures above... so her makeup (eye and face) is more reminiscent of how she used to do her makeup. There was a lot of criticism about how Kate did her eye makeup back in 2011, but really, compared to how she's been doing it recently it looked quite natural and it was quite simple and light looking. So maybe that's it...

But whatever it is, I just want the old Kate back!








No comments:

Post a Comment