Thursday 5 July 2012

Waiting for my French/London Sole Shoes

Last week I was looking on ebay, surprise, surprise, for French sole (or London sole) shoes. Of course my main reason for doing this is because the Middleton women are all three known for their love of the brand's famous flats. So I just had to see if I could find a good deal :) And I did!

Here are the shoes that I am waiting to arrive:

These shoes were "pre-owned" and appear to be in pretty good condition. In fact, it's a plus that someone else has done the hard work of breaking them in for me! I was also very fortunate to find my size, as a I rarely am able to on places like ebay - since the sellers aren't proper stores.

Also, another note on the shoe front, I am going to be (finally!) purchasing Nine West's "Caress" shoes today. They are my alternative to LK Bennett's "Sledge" shoe. At one point in time I did have a pair of 95 pound (on sale) "Sledge" shoes on my credit card, but alas sanity took over and I decided to refund the purchase before they shipped to me in Canada. They were going to cost me roughly $224 (Canadian) to buy, including shipping. Even I didn't think that was a good idea - and I had convinced my husband too! What was I thinking??? :)

Here are the Nine West "Caress" shoes in "Patent Taupe", that I will be picking up this afternoon:


No comments:

Post a Comment