Friday 6 July 2012

My Mission was Successful

The other day I posted about my plans (and thoughts) on how I would achieve Kate's hairstyle. I am happy to report that I am really pleased with how my hair turned out - thanks to the tips that I've gleaned and with some help from my stylist. Also, even though my hair is thick, I asked her to cut it thick, and it really helps to create body and natural waves and curls at the end of the layers - which have been kept long. So overall, as I said, I am very pleased, and I think that my hair looks very much like Kate's hair, only a bit shorter now that it's been tidied up! Even if I just quickly blow dry it the style is there almost on it's own! Very low-maintenance!

P.S. I took some pictures of Kate's hair, and that seemed to help (even though the stylist knew who she was and what her hair was like), even it just made me feel better and like we really were on the same page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment