Monday 9 July 2012

Kate and Pippa at Wimbledon

Yesterday Kate and Pippa watched the match between Andy Murray and Roger Federer, and they looked like they had a fun time together. I wonder if Pippa was sitting in the seat that Wills gave up (he was surfing in Cornwall with Harry and friends)?


Both girls look happy and relaxed in each others company, and Kate looked quite nice in her outfit - and in general since her makeup was lighter and fresher looking, which I much prefer. She's been wearing too much eyeshadow lately that I think ages her.


I also notice that she was wearing sunglasses that look very similar to the ones that Pippa was wearing earlier in the week, by Givenchy. I wonder if Kate borrowed them? That would be kind of neat I think, it would show Kate to be very normal (although I think that she is pretty remarkably normal for how her life has changed) and it also shows that she must not at all be too proud to borrow from her sister. Check out the pictures below and decide for youself, are these the same glasses?






So over all I thought Kate looked nice, although I was a bit startled by the shape of the eye wear - we've seen Kate wearing sportier looks in the past I think, more rectangular and more streamlined. But that's just my opinion and how I remember it. But I think the look was nice on her, but maybe better on Pippa...


Pippa's outfit choice though did not look so great. I hated that panel of ruffles across the stomach area and I also wasn't a fan of the print. The sunglasses were also a miss, but if she wore them so her sister could wear the Givenchy's, then that wins her some points (but I'm sure she must have other better pairs to wear :)


It was great fun to see the sisters together, it showed more of their personalities I think, since they obviously had some laughs together and shared a number of jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment