Thursday 5 July 2012

An Exciting Discovery

Today I made an exciting discovery. I have the same brand (and very similar style of shoes) that Kate does!!! AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT!!!!

We all know about Will and Kate's tour of Canada last summer, and we've seen countless pictures (as usual) of what Kate wore during her days here. On one particular day though she was wearing the following outfit and these shoes:


Of course I had seen this picture, and these shoes so many times since - due to the press coverage and my love of Kate's style. However, for some reason it just didn't click (until today) that I too have a pair of "Sebago shoes" - and they look very similar!!!

I guess this must mean that, naturally, I share Kate's love of simple and classic style ;)

Here is a picture of my shoes below:

No comments:

Post a Comment