Saturday 27 April 2013

UPDATED: Kate and Carol Shopping

This was mentioned a few days ago, but here is a picture (right) of Kate and her mother Carol Middleton shopping for the baby!


I've just added some more pictures, as they have surfaced in the Daily Mail today. I love that Carol and Kate appear to have very similar boots (I don't think that they are the same, as Carol's have little buckles and some stretchy elastin at the back).

It also seems that Carol and Kate are wearing the same pants? Both women are also dressed in navy and black. I thought that you weren't supposed to wear navy and black? Oh well, it works on them :)

I wonder if they know how similarly they are dressed, and whether or not they care? It wold be interesting to know.

Kate was carrying her bag by Tod's, I believe it's the "Lady D" bag. Here is a website that carries designer bags at a fraction of the cost, and they actually carry bags by Tod's.



















No comments:

Post a Comment