Friday 26 April 2013

Youtube Videos: How to do your Makeup like Kate's

Watch these videos for some tips. Mix and match to get the look you think looks best on you (which is important!) and that most resembles Kate's makeup. I think there are things from both videos that will help you achieve the look! For a total around the eye eyeliner, take note from the second video, it looks more like Kate's to me. But I like both videos because fundementally it shows you what needs to happen to the eyes generally (lots of eyeliner!).

Note: I have posted on this topic plenty of times, so go back and look for the products Kate has been *said* to use. Like Bobbi Brown's "Pale Pink" blush. Use less on paler skin tones, as it can come out quite harsh. And blend, blend, blend! I wasn't able to find Bobbi Brown's liquid eyeliner, but I really like the Chanel pencil in black (with the smudger on the other end). It works very nicely in place of liquid if you would like a softer and maybe even less labourious look. But I do also have YSL's liquid eyeliner, I really like it. It's quite easy to use and it goes on and stays put! I am still searching for the perfect shadow looks (when I'm in the mood for shadows). I have hazel eyes so I'm looking for colours to help bring out the green tones, to make my eyes pop more like Kate's. But I do currently use MAC's "Copperplate" and some grey colours from Smashbox as well.

Also, keep in mind that the overall effect (hair and makeup together, with outfits too) will hel achieve the "Kate" look. And ultimately I think you'll look great regardless of how similar you look to Kate or not. The key is to get that polished and put together look!





No comments:

Post a Comment