Friday 26 April 2013

Basic and Classic Flat: Something Kate Might Wear

With the weather getting warmer, a classic and basic flat that looks summery is essential.

Here is one from Nine West that seems like something either Kate or Pippa might wear.


It's a very comfortable shoe (I just got my pair yesterday) and the colour is very versatile for spring and summer. It reminds me of a pair that Kate has owned in the past:



Kate's shoes (above) are definitely lighter in colour, they may even be white, but the shoes I've pictures from Nine West could even move past Labour Day because they aren't white. Also, they would be easier to keep clean and looking good. I don't like white, or stark white, much myself either. And the seasonal bags out no tend to be in beiges rather than whites.

I'm still into matching certain items in my outfits, like shoes to bags, so I'm now on the hunt for a bag with beiges. I've found two at Town Shoes by Aubrey England. Hopefully one of the two will work out and look good with my shoes!

Notice how in the picture of Kate above (from 2007) that her shoes and bag matches. I've posted about this before, but Kate and Pippa both either match their shoes to their bags or don't match them close at all. Or they match their belt to their shoe, or their hat to their bag or shoe. There is some matching, but not usually all matching. I think Pippa did match her bag, her shoes and her hat at a wedding recently, but like I said, that seems to be an exception for the sisters.






No comments:

Post a Comment