Friday 26 April 2013

Fun Finds like in Pippa's Cookbook "Celebrate"

In Pippa's cookbook, "Celebrate", there are a few pictures that show a cow creamer and a "pie bird". When I saw these I just about died! I thought they were so neat!

Not long after I had gotten the book I was in a consignment store in Toronto called "Around the Block". They have some really great things in there, and one day I found a cow creamer! It isn't exactly the same as Pippa's, but I snapped it up for $12!

Then, more recently, I was in another store that specializes in kitchen gagets and things like that and I spotted this pie bird (also known as a pie vent, pie whistle, pie funnel or a pie chimney). Needless to say that I also purchased that, and it cost just $6!

My next mission is the get a "Madeleines" mould tray, as Pippa has a recipe in her book for those that looks delicious!

Here are some pictures of my cow creamer and my pie bird:


My cow creamer


My "pie bird"



Pippa's cow creamer in "Celebrate"



Pippa's "pie bird" in "Celebrate"


No comments:

Post a Comment