Friday 26 April 2013

Videos of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge with Wizard Wands!

I was watching quite a lot of videos on youtube of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge the other day - I just couldn't get enough! Some of them were really random and were shot around London when the couple, individually or together, were out and about, but there was one video in particular which was sort a series of different videos of them at events or on tour and it was really neat. I'll try to post that soon. I think it depicted their relationship and their bond as a couple nicely (I talk as if I know them) :) It was really touching.

Also, there was another video that had clips not shown in their official engagement interview, again showing how much fun they obviously have with eachother. It was also interesting to see Kate a bit more relaxed. She seems like a very fun and down-to-earth girl. Although I have to admit to be wrestling with "who the real Kate is".

Over the years we've heard stories of the "Wysteria Sisters" and their so-called social climbing ways, and Kate's designs on Prince William. But then we see other reports of Kate being a great girl and we actually see her in action. It's hard to know what the truth is. I can't believethat Kate is some sort of enchantress though, who plotted and planned to get William. Because, at the end of the day there had to be something there for them to get together and to stay together and to ultimately walk down the isle together!

On that note, I will be posting little tidbits in the days to come (unless I get distracted) about Kate. Keep in mind that these are not necessarily un-biased or even true reports. It's hard to get all the truth or even some of the truth when you're relying on the internet :)

Anyways, after all of that, here is the video of them waving their wands!



No comments:

Post a Comment