Friday 26 April 2013

William, Harry and Kate: Warner Brother Studios

Today William, Harry and Kate went to the Warner Brother Studios, as a part of their on-going charitable efforts. The three of them looked like they were having a lot of fun too, I only wish that I could have been a fly on the wall :)

Kate's pregnancy, as it is widely remarked now, is quite visible now that she's past the 6 month mark. It's really interesting to see how she dresses, and so far I have to say that I love what she's been wearing! I was only not as keen on the Erdem dress she had on earlier this week.

I also really like how she's wearing her hair now too. I believe I commented on her hair a few posts ago, it's more natural and loose, like she wore it when she and William first got engaged and for a while afterwards too. Kate's makeup is also back to being a bit more "basic", which I think suits her. Too much makeup on certain people can look ageing (especially with a certain skin type). The classic eyeliner (maybe done a tad differently though) is her trademark and I like it!

I love that Kate isn't overly flaunting her growing stomach, I don't like it when women seem to show it off in skin tight outfits. I like how Kate's not ignoring it but not making it the centre of attention either. She's also fortunate that at 5'10" (so people say) that she can put on weight, and carry a baby, without looking really large or as if her body has massively changed.

I have noticed though that she has definitely put on weight. That is not meant to be a criticism! I think she looks good, and it makes her even more relatable in some way!

Take a look at a picture from today, and to read the full story and see more pictures follow the link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2315136/Kate-Middleton-pregnant-Duchess-Cambridge-wears-Topshop-dress-joins-Princes-tour-Harry-Potter-film-studios.html and this one as well: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2315265/Kate-Middleton-pregnant-Duchesss-Topshop-dress-sells-hour-wearing-film-studios.html



No comments:

Post a Comment