Friday 26 April 2013

Video of Kate and Pippa Attending a Friend's Wedding (old video from 2011 I think)

This is a very interesting video, for a people watcher like myself :) I especially like to see Pippa scuttle after Kate when they get separated in the crowd. In my attempts to discover what these girls are like (more so Kate) I first felt like Pippa might have been trying to cash in on the attention her sister was getting. But then I can imagine wanting to catch up to my family in a situation like this too. So it's hard to say. I'm going to just try and think the best, while knowing too that no one is perfect and we all are susceptible to feeling and doing things that aren't good.

I can only post the link to this video: http://youtu.be/kN5fVFXP5d8

Below is another part, where Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie can we seen as well.
Enjoy the videos!






No comments:

Post a Comment