Thursday 13 September 2012

Pictures from the Olympics

I know that this is all old news by now, but I'm posting these pictures anyways.

Here are some pictures of Will, Kate and even one of Harry, from the London 2012 Olympic Games.

I love the pictures of Kate, obviously looking embarrassed? It's a bit self-conscious, but just in the right way. I could picture myself reacting that way if I had done something that might have been a bit out of character or embarrassing, and then realized that bazillions of people watched me do it.











Here is the link to the article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2182611/Kate-Middleton-Prince-William-celebrate-rare-PDA-Sir-Chris-Hoy-sprint-team-win-gold.html?openGraphAuthor=%2Fhome%2Fsearch.html%3Fs%3D%26authornamef%3DBianca%2BLondon

No comments:

Post a Comment