Thursday 13 September 2012

Zara's Casual-Wear

I don’t often write about Zara Philip’s clothing choices, unless she’s worn something that Kate owns.

But I came across this article in the Telegraph and it struck me Zara’s sense of dressed-down style (a.k.a. jeans and a hoodie) is a great casual look that anyone can pull off. The look is even better if you have a great (dare I say expensive) pair of jeans.



Kate herself dresses down, but we rarely see her wearing jeans and a hoodie.

So on your days off, or in your down time – walking the dogs, or whatever – find a great pair of jeans (and I like her lighter washed ones too) and a hoodie and you’ll look effortless and pulled together. Just make sure that the jeans fit well and the hoodie does as well. Nothing should look ragged or old, but the individual pieces should look high-end (even if they aren’t) to achieve a “rich” look to such a simple outfit.


No comments:

Post a Comment