Friday 14 September 2012

Will and Kate: Scandal Hits while visiting Mosque

As the scandal hit, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge did their best to continue on. Both looked very nice, but you could see the tension.

It seems a bit strange to mention clothes and hair and things like that at such a time, but I'm going to anyways. And I have some nice things to say again too :)

I liked Kate's hair very much. It was very pretty. I also thought that her dress was perfect - that colour is quite becoming on her, with her complexion and hair colour. It reminded me a bit of the lighter blue dress she wore the other day.





The white dress was also very nice. It was fun to see her head covered too! And she pulled it off!

It was too funny to see the Duke and Duchess with out shoes! I notice Kate's toes don't have polish on them. I wonder if that was done on purpose? Also, kind of neat to see their shoes just sitting there. It just seems so odd - it's like those nude "Sledge" shoes take on a life of their own, once you've seen them being worn by someone so prominent for so long. It wonder how they felt walking around in their bare feet?






Articles:


No comments:

Post a Comment